Wednesday 28 March 2012

I'm Never Leaving This Chair!

Brandon's mom brought us this chair:

No, you aren't seeing things.  That chair is not only comfortable and good looking (much like myself), but it is very super fantastic because it comes with a swivel table!  College lecture hall inspired, this chair allows a small table to be placed on either the right or left side of the chair arm and then swivels out and around to allow for the best possible table angle.  The flexibility makes for easy eating in front of the TV, typing an excellent and oft read blog or just for keeping enough space between me and Jai when he sits in the living room.

This chair is wonderful AND it was free!  This chair can do no wrong.  All hail the chair.  I'm never leaving it.  Ever.  I may sleep here tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment