Saturday 25 February 2012

When Men Are Sick

Anyone who has a male partner of any kind (husband, boyfriend etc.) has at some point, surely, seen that male sick.  Or maybe even injured.  And I'm sure we can all agree, that they become the little boys they once were.  No matter how much muscle, stature, manliness or just pure testosterone they have now, the suckiness prevails when the immune system fails.  (total accidental rhyme!  Love it!)

Brandon is no different in this aspect.  When he is sick, sore or whatever, he becomes a little boy once again.  Which is why I so love the commercial on TV these days for NyQuil:


How true is that?!  But women, when you're sick aren't you still expected to ensure the household is running smoothly.  I will admit, Brandon is a pretty great caregiver when I am desperately ill.  Last year I was extremely sick and he ensured the dogs were taken outside, fed and occupied so I could basically sleep, lay down and moan.  As far as I've heard, I've got it pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment