Sunday 19 February 2012

My Computer Sucks!

I've been trying to update my blog for days from my computer. I've talked about this before, my computer sucks! It's old, slow and I've run out of memory space. I need a new one, but that involves money. Something which I do not possess. So, Mac God...or Goddess- please send me a new MacBook Pro?! Please?! I've been good, and I love your company and I tell people how wonderful your products are. You should really just send me a new one. Don't hold me responsible for Brandon not liking you... He refuses to see the greatness of your products 'cause of his games.

I'll continue updating with lots of World of Warcraft goodness as soon as I have time for my computer to load up. For now, help me find Apple God/Goddess and at least swindle me a discount?!

No comments:

Post a Comment